Surplus Sales

The County of Ventura uses various methods and service providers for the disposition of surplus property. — – Vehicles, heavy equipment and miscellaneous general surplus property.
To register go to Use the drop-down menu under Browse Auction Areas to locate County of Ventura listing. Contact  Ryan Pimentel @ (805)645-1311 with questions.

County employees interested in surplus property, for County business use, should check the Procurement intranet web page for further information.

County Surplus Property Sealed Bid Notices

  • Items Available for surplus sale by sealed bid are listed below. All interested parties must respond as prescribed in the sale listing. Contact COUNTY OF VENTURA General Services Agency, Procurement Services (805) 654-3752 for more information.

NOTE: Click on the Sale # below for more information.

Sale #Date IssuedDescriptionDue Date
201004/05/24Scrap Water Meters04/24/24
VC Surplus Banner
VC Surplus Pickup Flyer

Facebook icon smallSee our auctions on Facebook

Comments or questions concerning the page itself can be e-mailed to the Web Page Administrator.

Translate Disclaimer

The website has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is.” No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.

The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.