Motor Pool - (805)654-3707
A web-based and automated self-service vehicle reservation system is available to County employees. This 24/7 service provides over (60) rental vehicles between (1) Central MotorPool located at the Government Center and twelve (10) Remote MotorPools located throughout the County.
Need a van, truck or four-wheel drive SUV?
The MotorPool offers specialty vehicles to suit most needs.
Going out of town?
The MotorPool has designated vehicles that are larger and more comfortable for travel. These vehicles are typically the newest in the Fleet to reduce any chance of mechanical failure while your out of town.
How do I get started? Simple! Select and complete the MotorPool Sign-up Form and your request will be electronically submitted for processing.
- How to make a Reservation
- Central MotorPool
- Remote MotorPool
- Orientation Video Plug-in Hybrid Electric Chevy Volt (Watch before your first trip to the MotorPool)
- Quick Reference Guide All-Electric Chevy Bolt
- FAQ All-Electric Chevy Bolt
- All-Electric Chevy Bold User Video
- Central Motorpool ChargePoint Charger Video
- Cost effective
- 24/7 accessibility
- Convenient locations
- High-MPG, Hybrid, PHEV, and Electric environmentally friendly vehicles that reduce greenhouse gas emissions!
- All billing automated and simple. No additional paperwork