- County of Ventura Sustainability Division The County’s Sustainability Division builds sustainability in Ventura County through dynamic and collaborative initiatives that rely on strategic goals, leveraging public and private partnerships, and capitalizing on areas of opportunity. The Sustainability Division’s program areas including work in transportation and electric vehicles.
- Tri-County Regional Energy Network (3C-REN) 3C-REN is a partnership between the Counties of Ventura, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara established to deliver energy-saving programs and industry trainings that help reduce energy use, strengthen local job markets, and support efforts to achieve climate goals.
- Switch is On The County, through 3C-REN, has partnered with the Building Decarbonization Coalition for the Switch is On campaign to help tri-county residents interested in the switch from gas-powered to all-electric appliances. An all-electric home reduces health risks, contributes to a more resilient energy system, supports the state’s decarbonization goals, and in many cases can save money for homeowners. The Switch is On offers residents the opportunity to speak one-on-one with home electrification advisors, find local vetted contractors, get information on incentives and rebates, and find additional resources about home electrification.
- Cal.gov Green Building
- Centers for Sustainable Energy (CCSE)A nonprofit organization dedicated to creating change for a clean energy future. Join us to learn about energy efficiency, renewable energy and clean transportation; take advantage of incentive programs and help promote sustainable policies and developing technologies.
- Energy Upgrade CaliforniaYour one-stop-shop for home improvement projects that lower your energy use, conserve water and natural resources, and make your home healthier and more comfortable.
- US Green Building CouncilA non-profit organization working to make green buildings available to everyone, and also the reviewer for LEED-certification.
- Ventura County Green Building Information