Ventura County Agricultural Commissioner
Serving Ventura County Since 1895
If you would like to report a pesticide complaint, please contact our Camarillo Office at (805) 388-4222, our Santa Paula Office at (805) 933-2926, or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Si desea reportar una queja sobre los pesticidas, comuníquese con nuestra Oficina de Camarillo al (805) 388-4222, nuestra Oficina de Santa Paula al (805) 933-2926, o puede enviarnos un correo electrónico a email@example.com
- For Food and Ag related Coronavirus (COVID -19) Updates Visit our Resources Page Here
- For updates on pesticide use data and public records, please visit our public data requests page.
Join our office email list! Please click here and sign up to receive updates, announcements and news from the Ventura County Agricultural Commissioner!
Join the Agricultural Policy Advisory Committee (APAC) email list here to stay up to date with meeting announcements and news!
APAC Advanced Public Comment Registration here
- Farm Worker Resource Program ( Programa de Recursos para Trabajadores Agricolas )
- Service Rate Fees 2020-2021
- Agricultural Used Oil Recycling Centers
- Confidential Apiary Mapping Now Available on BeeWhere
- DPR’s Pesticide Incident Reporting App CASPIR
- CDFA’s Report a Pest
- Crop Reports
- Tax Guide for Agricultural Industry
- DPR’s Proposed & Recently adopted regulations
- CDFA’s Proposed & Recently adopted regulations
New In Ag
- California Farm Demonstration Network to host a 4 part series webinar on soil health!
- CDFA Best Management Practices Program Website Launch
- Beginning Farm and Ranch Management Apprenticeship Program
- Memo: Unsolicited Seeds From China
- 2019 Crop and Livestock Report
- Ventura County Agriculture Commissioner 2020 Newsletter
- Update on Virulent Newcastle Disease Here
- Learn More About the New DPR Mobile App CASPIR
Events In Ag
- ABC’s of Plant Pathology in the Nursery and Greenhouse Webinar Series
- ABC’s de Fitopatología en Viveros e Invernaderos Serie de Webinarios
- CA Leafy Greens Marketing Agreement Membership Sign Up
- Additional Hurricane and Wildfire Recovery Program
- Funding Available For Ag Land Conservation
- Ventura County Air Pollution Control District now offering millions in Combined Incentive Program Funding!
555 Airport Way, Suite E
Camarillo, CA 93010
Fax: 805-388-4209 Fax: 805-388-4331
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.