Ventura County Agricultural Commissioner
Serving Ventura County Since 1895
Phone: (805) 388-4222
Fax: (805) 388-4209
Email: Ag Commissioner
For questions or concerns about pesticides, please contact us.
New In Ag
- The Ventura County 2018 Crop Report is here!
- The Ventura Ag Commissioner July 2019 Newsletter
- Meet the New UC Organic Advisor!
- CDFA Alert Virulent Newcastle Disease
- CalCannabis Informational Video
- CDFA 2019 Reportable Disease List
- CDFA 2019 Reportable Disease List For Animals And Animal Products
- Field Biosecurity Guidelines And Recommendation To Suspend Inspections From CA State Vet
Events In Ag
- Train The Trainer – Pesticide Safety Training
- Additional Hurricane and Wildfire Recovery Program
- THOMAS FIRE DISASTER ASSISTANCE
- THOMAS FIRE DISASTER ASSESSMENT REPORT/DROUGHT ASSESSMENT
- Funding Available For Ag Land Conservation
- Ventura County Air Pollution Control District now offering millions in Combined Incentive Program Funding!
- Disaster Declaration For Ventura County
- UC Santa Cruz Now Accepting an Apprenticeship in Ecological Horticulture
555 Airport Way, Suite E
Camarillo, CA 93010
Fax: 805-388-4209 Fax: 805-388-4331
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.