Ventura County Agricultural Commissioner
Serving Ventura County Since 1895
For questions or concerns about pesticides, please contact us.
- Confidential Apiary Mapping Now Available on BeeWhere
- DPR’s Pesticide Incident Reporting App CASPIR
- CDFA’s Report a Pest
- Crop Reports
- Tax Guide for Agricultural Industry
- Current Fee Schedule
- DPR’s Proposed & Recently adopted regulations
- CDFA’s Proposed & Recently adopted regulations
- CDFA What To Expect During Inspections
New In Ag
- Risk Management Education Competitive Grants Program 2020 Funding Opportunity
- USDA’s Farm Service Agency (FSA) Encouraging Producers to Enroll Now in the Agriculture Risk (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) Programs
- Learn More About the New DPR Mobile App CASPIR
- The Ventura County 2018 Crop Report is here!
- The Ventura Ag Commissioner July 2019 Newsletter
- Meet the New UC Organic Advisor!
- CDFA Alert Virulent Newcastle Disease
- CalCannabis Informational Video
- CDFA 2019 Reportable Disease List
- CDFA 2019 Reportable Disease List For Animals And Animal Products
- Field Biosecurity Guidelines And Recommendation To Suspend Inspections From CA State Vet
Events In Ag
- Spray Safe 2020 Information!
- Post Fire Food Safety – Free Workshop Available
- FREE Healthy Soil Sustainability Symposium – Register Here!
- DPR Webinar on Integrated Pest Management in Child Care Centers
- Additional Hurricane and Wildfire Recovery Program
- THOMAS FIRE DISASTER ASSISTANCE
- THOMAS FIRE DISASTER ASSESSMENT REPORT/DROUGHT ASSESSMENT
- Funding Available For Ag Land Conservation
- Ventura County Air Pollution Control District now offering millions in Combined Incentive Program Funding!
- Disaster Declaration For Ventura County
- UC Santa Cruz Now Accepting an Apprenticeship in Ecological Horticulture
555 Airport Way, Suite E
Camarillo, CA 93010
Fax: 805-388-4209 Fax: 805-388-4331
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.