Child/Adult Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 805-654-3200
Services for People Experiencing Homelessness
Do you know someone who is homeless or about to be?
The Human Services Agency may be able to help.
Homelessness affects different individuals and families in different ways. Through community partnerships and collaborations, the Ventura County Human Services Agency Homeless Services Program team is working to help individuals and families experiencing or at risk of homelessness get connected to a network of agencies for assistance and secure housing.*
If you are facing homelessness, please call 805-385-1800 during office hours 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (calls will be returned) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through our services, individuals and families are connected to a network of agencies that provide health care, mental health services, drug and alcohol abuse treatment, temporary housing, and other benefits, including help in securing permanent housing.
*Homelessness is defined as: sleeping in a place not meant for human habitation; sleeping in an emergency shelter; fleeing domestic violence, while at risk of homelessness is defined as imminently losing housing within the next 21 days.
We help people experiencing homelessness or those who are housing insecure chart a course for the career of their dreams, and our services are offered at no cost. Contact us to start your pathway to employment by calling 805-295-7676 or email email@example.com.
Homeless Services Program Overview
Programa de Servicios para Personas sin Hogar
A Different Perspective
Una Perspectiva Diferente
A Success Story
Una Historia Exitosa
- 2022-2023 Winter Homeless Shelter List (en español)
- Wildfire Survivors
- Resources for People Experiencing Homelessness – East County
- Recursos para Personas sin Hogar – Este del Condado de Ventura
- Resources for People Experiencing Homelessness – West County
- Recursos para Personas sin Hogar – Oeste del Condado de Ventura
- Ending Homelessness flyer – Acabando con la Falta de Vivi
- Rental Help is Available flyer – Ayuda de Alquiler está Disponible
- VC Continuum of Care 2019 Action Guide
- Health Care Agency One-Stop Information flyer English/español