General Services Agency
We contribute to the quality of life in Ventura County by partnering with our customers to provide expertise and cost-effective service delivery, and foster the preservation of natural resources.
To be valued as a reliable strategic and innovative partner, trusted advisor, and public steward.
- Integrity: We fulfill the promise of our mission while holding ourselves accountable to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Stewardship: We are responsible stewards of all resources with which we have been entrusted. We are accountable for ensuring the proper use of public funds and take seriously the responsibility to both maximize efficiency in the delivery of quality services and protect our valued natural resources.
- Customer Service: We utilize our expertise to effectively address the needs of our customers and the community and courteously and reliably respond to service requests.
- Partnership: We proactively engage our customers and develop strong relationships to collaboratively understand their requirements and expectations.
- Leadership and Innovation: We seek innovative approaches to challenges and foster a culture that encourages curiosity and resourcefulness. We are committed to growth and development at all levels.
- Transparency and Open Communication: We conduct ourselves with openness and candor in all aspects of our work to build trust among our employees, partners, and the public.