Live Broadcasts and Upcoming Meeting Agendas
We are currently in transition to a new website for viewing Agendas, Materials, and Live Video Web streams.
Click Here to Access the Agendas, Materials, and Live Video Broadcasts for the following:
- Air Pollution Control Board Meetings
- Assessment Appeals Board Meetings
- Air Pollution Control District Hearing Board Meetings
Once on the new website, click on “Agenda” next to the meeting of interest to review the meeting agenda and materials.
View the live stream by clicking on “Agenda” during the meeting, and the live video will also appear alongside the agenda.
Viewing Agendas, Materials, and Live Video Web steams for the following will continue to be shown below under “Upcoming Events” until further notice:
- Board of Supervisors’ Meetings
- Planning Commission
- Fox Canyon Groundwater Management Agency (FCGMA)
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCo)
- Ventura County Consolidated Oversight Board (VCCOB)
Click In Progress or View Meeting to watch the meeting with documents.
Click Agenda to view documents only.
Name and Website
Live and Archived Video, Agendas, and Meeting Documents
Important Information on Viewing the Live Broadcast and Archive Videos
- Please be patient – the video stream may take a few moments to begin playing.
- Video broadcast and archives are intended for high speed internet connection. You may experience limited intermittent video feed or audio only for slower Internet connections.
- Google Chrome Users may need to modify their settings or use another Web Browser to view the Live Broadcast. Click here to read how to update your settings. (Please note that Google Chrome currently has issues streaming Live Broadcasts and is not recommended).
- For additional assistance on Video streaming, please visit the Granicus Help Page by clicking here.
This web page is maintained by the Clerk of the Board of Supervisor’s Office. The Clerk of the Board of Supervisor’s is not the Clerk for all Boards/Commissions/Committees listed on this web page. Please visit each Board’s web page for information on how to contact their staff.