Services Provided: Procurement purchases goods and services for the County. To accomplish this task the following services are performed: process purchase requisitions; issue Purchase Orders (POs); issue and evaluate bids, proposals, and quotations; write bid specifications; draft contracts; manage surplus sales and auctions; provide purchasing training; verify licenses and insurance coverage; and process vendor applications and complaints. Procurement also manages the Convenience Copier Program.
The Vendor Information Portal (VIP) application allows the public to review opportunities with the County and registered vendors to respond to solicitations:
- Review competitive solicitations.
- Register to receive notices of upcoming events.
- Respond and present offers.
The Vendor Self Service (VSS) application allows vendors currently doing business with the county to:
- Register and maintain vendor account information.
- Submit online invoices.
- View financial transaction (Orders, Scheduled Payments, and Disbursements) and history.
800 South Victoria Avenue, Ventura, CA 93009
Information: (805) 654-3750
Brown Mail Number: L#1080