The Vendor Information Portal (VIP) application allows the public to review opportunities with the County and registered vendors to respond to solicitations:
- Review competitive solicitations.
- Register to receive notices of upcoming events.
- Respond and present offers.
The Vendor Self Service (VSS) application allows vendors currently doing business with the county to:
- Register and maintain vendor account information.
- Submit online invoices.
- View financial transaction (Orders, Scheduled Payments, and Disbursements) and history.
800 South Victoria Avenue, Ventura, CA 93009
Information: (805) 654-3750
Brown Mail Number: L#1080