Ventura County Government Center
Hall of Administration Building, Fourth Floor
800 S. Victoria Ave.
Ventura, CA 93009-1940
City Selection Committee
The City Selection Committee (CSC) is comprised of the mayors of all 10 incorporated cities in Ventura County.
The CSC appoints members to:
- Association of Water Agencies,
- California State University, Channel Islands Site Authority,
- Fox Canyon Groundwater Management Agency Board of Directors,
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO),
- Ventura County Transportation Commission, and
- Makes recommendations to the Governor’s Office regarding appointments to the California Coastal Commission.
The CSC meets when an appointment is necessary and holds their meetings in the Camarillo City Council Conference Room, 601 Carmen Drive, Camarillo, CA at 7:30 a.m.
For more information on the CSC, please contact:
City Selection Committee Secretary
800 South Victoria Avenue
Ventura, CA 93009-1920