HSA Logo Header

Child/Adult Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 805-654-3200

IHSS - What Changes to Report

Once enrolled in IHSS, there are events you will need to report to your social worker immediately so your benefits are not stopped.  Circumstances that must be reported right away include: 

  • Any time spent away from home whether for hospitalization or vacation
  • Name change
  • Address and/or telephone number change
  • Income change
  • Household composition change (someone moves in or out of your home)
  • Any change to your Medi-Cal benefits

For more information on what changes to report, call your social worker or call (805) 654-3206 (Ventura, Ojai, Camarillo, Oxnard area) or (805) 906-7910 (Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley area).

Translate Disclaimer

The Ventura.org website has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the Ventura.org website, and are provided “as is.” No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.

The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.