HSA Logo Header

Child/Adult Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 805-654-3200

Locations & Ways to Apply



  • To apply for CalFresh, CalWORKs, General Relief or Medi-Cal, call 888-472-4463.
  • To apply for In-Home Supportive Services, call 805-654-3236.
  • For general information, call 866-904-9362.


Call any of our Community Service Centers (English) or (español) from  8 a.m. – 5 p.m. to request a paper application, which includes a postage-paid return envelope -OR- download an application:

Mail the completed application to:
County of Ventura
Human Services Agency L#5290
855 Partridge Drive
Ventura, CA 93003

Check out more videos on how to apply for benefits, report changes, link a case, reset a password, and more here.

Site Locations 

America’s Job Center of California 
2901 N. Ventura Road, 3rd Floor, Oxnard

Ventura Community Service Center
4651 Telephone Road, Ventura 

Santa Clara Valley Community Service Center
725 E. Main Street, Santa Paula 

Fillmore Community Service Center
828 Ventura Street, Suite 200, Fillmore 

East County Community Service Center
2900 N. Madera Road, Suite 100, Simi Valley  

Moorpark Community Service Center (Ruben Castro Human Services Center) 
612B Spring Road, Suite 301, Moorpark

Thousand Oaks Community Service Center
80 E. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 200, Thousand Oaks

Oxnard Drop-Box & Taxi Service
1400 Vanguard Dr., Oxnard (This site is closed for in-person services; however, free round-trip taxi service is available from the Vanguard site to a nearby Human Services Agency location. See details.)

View Ventura County Human Services Agency in a larger map

Translate Disclaimer

The Ventura.org website has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the Ventura.org website, and are provided “as is.” No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.

The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.