Child/Adult Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 805-654-3200
Contact HSA & Your Rights
General Contact Information
- For information about your application for CalFresh, Medi-Cal, CalWORKs, or General Relief, or information about your case: 888-HSA-4-INFO (888-472-4463), 24 hours/day for automated information, or 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday–Friday for assistance from a customer care representative.
- You may submit documents electronically through the client portal by clicking here: vchsa.org/submit (español)
- You may fax documents to 805-658-4530 or drop off documents at any Community Services Center.
- Office phone numbers, addresses, directions, and bus routes listing
- For general information: 866-904-9362, 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday
- To report concerns about your treatment while applying for or receiving services, please contact the center manager of the office you experience the concern.
- For health and human services information & referrals: 800-339-9597, 24 hours a day
- To report fraud, call the County of Ventura Government Fraud Unit at 805-477-1605 or visit vcdistrictattorney.com/services/investigation/#govfraud.
We strive to meet the needs of applicants and clients of all backgrounds, including those who speak and/or read languages other than English, and those with special mobility, hearing, and/or visual needs. Further, we commit to keeping your information private and confidential in accordance with all state and federal laws. More information about the security of the electronic file system used for Medi-Cal, CalFresh (Food Stamps), and CalWORKs cases is available in English and español.
Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
Title VI Transportation Complaint Process Public Notice for RAIN TLC
Grievance Procedure Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
Personal Rights – Children’s Residential Facilities – español
Deaf Access Program
Your Rights Under Adult Protective Services – español
Civil Rights Information
Information on your Civil Rights, who they protect, and how to file a complaint or State Hearing for people applying for or receiving public aid in California is available in English, Spanish, and in other languages upon request.
If you believe you have been discriminated against, please contact the Office of Integrity Assurance Civil Rights Hot Line 805-477-5166, 24 hours a day.