Parks Advisory Commission (PAC)
The Parks Advisory Commission consists of five County residents that are appointed by the Board of Supervisors to advise them on matters of interest regarding County parks.
The PAC meetings are held quarterly in January, April, July and October. Members of the Public may voice their concerns regarding the County parks to the PAC during the public comment portion of any general meeting.
- District 1 – Carin Kally
- District 2 – Bieke Lieckens
- District 3 – Caitlin Barringer
- District 4 – Bruce Thomas
- District 5 – Harold Schneider
- J. Colter Chisum, Parks Deputy Director
- Jeri Cooper, Parks Manager
- Leslie Reed, Parks Operations Supervisor
- Linda Cruz, Commission Secretary
Ventura County Parks Advisory Commission
11201 Riverbank Drive, Suite A1
Ventura, CA 93004