The Parks Advisory Commission consists of five County residents that are appointed by the Board of Supervisors to advise them on matters of interest regarding County parks.
The PAC meetings are held quarterly in January, April, July and October. Members of the Public may voice their concerns regarding the County parks to the PAC during the public comment portion of any general meeting.
- District 1 – Carin Kally
- District 2 – Paul Nicholson
- District 3 – Ron Merkord
- District 4 – June Bubreuil
- District 5 – Vacant
- Ron Van Dyck, Deputy Director Parks
- Theresa Lubin, Parks Manager
- Pam Gallo, Operations Supervisor
- Linda Cruz, Commission Secretary
Ventura County Parks Advisory Commission
Hall of Administration
800 Victoria Avenue L#1030
Ventura, CA 93009-1030
(805) 659-6992 Fax