Deputy Chief Information Officer
The Fiscal Services Team works closely together with the other IT Services divisions to plan for and execute the delivery of services to our customers.
Fiscal Services is also a resource to our customers to understand service offerings and billing for services.
Many of the support services we provide include:
Key Fiscal Services
- Internal Service Fund (ISF) rate and budget development
- Monthly financial reporting to division heads
- Quarterly financial reporting and projections
- Monitor and control the department’s budget
- Procurement of services and supplies
- Billing for services
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Cash management
- Fixed asset inventory and reconciliations
- Coordinate with Auditor-Controller’s office and County Executive Office for cost allocation planning and consolidated financial reporting for the County to constituents
- Work with division heads to strategically plan investments in technology