You and Your Medi-Cal Benefits
Join Gold Coast Health Plan (GCHP) at a Member Benefits Presentation to learn about Medl-cal and how to:
- Select a Primary Care Provider (PCP).
- Get medical services.
- Access dental, vision and other benefits.
- Get behavioral health assistance.
- Maintain your Medi-Cal eligibility.
- Use your member rights and responsibilities.
- Locate community resources.
- Access the health classes that are offered by GCHP.
- Access the classes and services that are offered by other agencies.
2020 Meeting Dates and Locations
Oxnard —South Oxnard Branch Library
4300 Saviers Road, Oxnard, CA 93033 — Santa Rosa Room
January 15, Wednesday: English 5:15 pm, Spanish 6:30 pm
February 27, Thursday: English 5:15 pm, Spanish 6:30 pm
March 14, Saturday: English 10:00 am, Spanish 11:30 am
Camarillo —GCHP Office
711 E. Daily Drive, Suite 106, Camarillo, CA 93010
January 23, Thursday: English 2W pm, Spanish 3:30 pm
February 12, Wednesday: English 2:00 pm, Spanish 3:30 pm
February 22, Saturday: English 10:00 am, Spanish 11:30 am
March 11, Wednesday: English 2:00 pm, Spanish 3:30 pm
March 26, Thursday: English 5:30 pm, Spanish 6:45 pm
Santa Paula — Blanchard Community Library
119 N. 8th Street, Santa Paula, CA 93060
January 25, Saturday: English 10:00 am, Spanish 11:30 am
Contact Member Services at: 1-888-301-1228
For more information, visit www.goldcoasthealthplan.org