Homeless One Stop
County of Ventura Health Care Agency has resumed Homeless One Stop events, providing health care and more for homeless individuals countywide.
- Behavioral Health assistance and STAR assessment by appointment
- Food Stamp application assistance
- General Relief application assistance
- Free TB testing
- Medical clinic
- Medication assistance
- Risk assessments
- Veteran assistance
- Free HIV testing by appointment
- Job Club (Oxnard)
- Medi-Cal/Covered California application assistance for those without health insurance
- Case management
- Whole Person Care
- Sack lunch, and much more…
See flyer for dates and locations.
For more information, call Health Care for the Homeless at 805-652-6694.