About the Department of Child Support Services
We make these commitments to you:
- We will proactively seek to exceed your expectations for customer service excellence.
- We will answer your calls in less than 60 seconds.
- We will return your calls and respond to your email questions and inquiries within 3 days.
- We will actively listen to your concerns and questions.
- We will provide you with accurate and complete information and answers.
- We welcome your recommendations for changes and improvements.
The mission of the Ventura County Department of Child Support Services is to promote the best interests and well-being of children and families by working to ensure that children receive adequate and appropriate support from both custodial and non-custodial parents.
We will faithfully uphold the laws relevant to the establishment and collection of child and medical support and extend our commitment to the community by providing services to promote family self-sufficiency. We offer our assistance to all individuals in a professional and courteous manner. We believe we can make a positive difference in the lives of children by being dedicated to our mission and performing our duties to the best of our abilities. We will treat the public and fellow employees with respect, fairness and dignity. We will act with integrity and be impartial in all of our decisions. We take pride in the trust bestowed upon us in our mission and will strive to always uphold this trust.
Thank you for joining us in supporting and helping your children. Together, we can make a positive difference in the lives of children.
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.