Our office is closed to the public to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
We are here to help you by phone (805) 214-2510 or email Supervisor.Parks@ventura.org.
For coronavirus information, please visit https://www.venturacountyrecovers.org/.
Volunteer to Assist COVID Response
- Senior Concerns Seeks Volunteers for New Emergency Wrap Around Services for Homebound Seniors in Response to COVID-19
- Health Professionals: Sign Up for California Health Corps
Grand Opening of The ARCH, the first permanent City and County funded homeless shelter in Ventura.
On May 19th we cut the ribbon on the Dr. Richard Grossman Labyrinth at the Growing Works Demonstration Gardens. Joining us were a dozen employees who receive job training and horticultural therapy at Growing Works nursery. The thoughtfulness, generosity, and support from the community has helped many Growing Works employees on their path to recovery.
Supervisor Parks was instrumental in bringing Community Choice Energy to Ventura County where 7 of our 10 cities and the unincorporated county have now joined and several make up a significant portion of CPA’s distinction for being number one in the nation for having the most 100% clean energy customers.
- Board of Supervisors Establishes Maximum of 15 years for Oil Drilling Permits, Requires Plans to Cap Abandoned Wells and Sufficient Bonding and Insurance
- Ventura County is a Nationwide leader with Most 100% Green Renewable Energy Customers
- County Engages Colleges and K-12 Schools in Planting Trees for California Clean Air Day
- Resolution to Cease Kill Permits of Ventura County Mountain Lions
- Hill and Woolsey Fires Emergency Response After-Action Review Released
- Board of Supervisors Approves $1.5 Million for Westminster Free Clinic Expansion to West County
- Ventura County Library’s Book Mobile Hits the Road
- Mental Health & Safety Task Force Report Released
- Endorsement of Community Choice Aggregation Programs
- Volunteer in Policing Services Approved for Oak Park Community
- County Looks to Reducing Use of Glyphosate, RoundUp and Rodeo
- Moratorium on New Steam Injection Well Drilling
- Board of Supervisors Supports Full Clean-Up of NASA’s Property on Santa Susana Field Lab
- Ordinance to Combat Cockfighting in Ventura County Passes
- Growing Works Horticultural Therapy and Jobs Program to Benefit People with Mental Illness at Nonprofit Drought Tolerant Plant Nursery
Ventura County Public Works Agency has demonstrated that hawks and owls are more effective than poisons for controlling rodent damage to critical levee facilities which protect life and property from flood damage. Boy Scouts Troop 820 helped install handcrafted owl boxes at Conejo Mountain Basin in Newbury Park.
Ventura County’s 2017 Senior Summit – Don’t be a Dinosaur in a Tech Savvy World at CSUCI brought together close to 300 senior citizens who enjoyed learning about technology for independent living, social media, artificial intelligence, hospital automation, home automation, health portals, and health gadgets.
- SCE Medical Baseline and Customer Care Programs
- SCE Information
- Articles by Supervisor Linda Parks
- Subscribe to Board of Supervisors Agenda Notifications
- Fire History-District 2
- County’s Graffiti Removal Program
- Multi-Year Pavement Plan (2018-2022)
- Application for Appointment to County Boards, Commissions and Committees
- Symposium on Alternatives to Anticoagulant Rodenticides
- Senior Summit 2017