New in Ag
“Due to the COVID 19 situation we are extending the comment period for the Regular Hemp Ordinance until further notice. Please continue to submit your comments. They will be considered in drafting the final language of the ordinance. We may also try to hold an open public forum (probably by webinar) as we near the end of the comment period.”
- Carl Moyer Program Application Information
- Hemp Ordinances
- Please Submit Hemp Comments Here
- Healthy Citrus Workshop Webinar Registration
- Confidential Apiary Mapping Now Available on BeeWhere
- Learn About The New Pesticide Incident Reporting App CASPIR
- USDA’s Farm Services Agency (FSA) Encouraging Producers to Enroll Soon in Agriculture Risk (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) Programs
- The Ventura County 2018 Crop Report is Here!
- The Ventura Ag Commissioner 2019 Newsletter
- CalCannabis Informational Video
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.