New in Ag
“Due to the COVID 19 situation we are extending the comment period for the Regular Hemp Ordinance until further notice. Please continue to submit your comments. They will be considered in drafting the final language of the ordinance. We may also try to hold an open public forum (probably by webinar) as we near the end of the comment period.”
- Draft Proposed Regular Ordinance 6 -5 -2020
- HEMP ORDINANCES IN VENTURA COUNTY
- CDFA Nursery Advisory Guidance And Practices During COVID 19 Pandemic
- Ventura County Agriculture Commissioner 2020 Newsletter
- Hemp Ordinances
- Please Submit Hemp Comments Here
- Confidential Apiary Mapping Now Available on BeeWhere
- Learn About The New Pesticide Incident Reporting App CASPIR
- USDA’s Farm Services Agency (FSA) Encouraging Producers to Enroll Soon in Agriculture Risk (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) Programs
- The Ventura County 2018 Crop Report is Here!
- CalCannabis Informational Video
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.