Font Size:

The Clerk of the Board accepts service of legal documents on behalf of the County of Ventura, County Special Districts (i.e. Watershed Protection District, Fire Protection District, etc.), and County employees being served in their capacity as a County employee.

The Clerk of the Board does not keep any original documents in their office. Claims are forwarded to Risk Management. Legal Documents (Summons, Complaints, Subpoenas) are forwarded to County Counsel.


link dblArrow Claim Form for Damages Against the County of Ventura AcrobatReader
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.