District 2 - Supervisor Linda Parks
Ventura County's Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit for children under 18 suffering a mental health crisis was opened in January and named in honor of the late, great, David Holmboe, a dedicated teacher, counselor and chair of Ventura County's Behavioral Health Advisory Board.
PHOTO BY RICHARD GILLARD/ACORN NEWSPAPERS
The ribbon-cutting for the completion of the Donlon Road/State Route 118 Realignment Project in Somis.
The groundbreaking for a new fire station to replace the little one alongside the freeway in Newbury Park. This will mean a quieter and less polluted environment for our firefighters, a building that has room for ladder trucks and additional equipment for emergencies, and continuing good response times from the Ventura County Fire Department.
Womentum Conference organized by the Women's Economic Roundtable and their Youth Advisory Council.
The ribbon cutting for Horizon View, the County’s first residential treatment center for people with severe mental illness. The County has oversight to ensure excellent care for these patients and a local center makes it easier for family and friends from the area to visit their loved ones.
Pictured at SCAG General Assembly are Mountain Lion P-22, Los Angeles Councilmember Tom LaBonge, National Wildlife Foundation's Beth Pratt-Bergstrom, UCLA Master's student Aysha Rüya Cohen, and Resource Conservation District member Dennis Weber.
- VCNC Featuring Ventura County - Episode 7 Elections Division: Counting the Vote
- Special Drought Notice from the County of Ventura Water and Sanitation Department
- Traffic Tickets/Infractions Amnesty Program
- Proposed So Cal Gas Advanced Meter Network Sites-District 2
- Community Health Assessment Overview: Health Matters in Ventura County
- Water-Wise Gardening in Ventura County
|Eagle Scout Award
|VC News Channel||Volunteer