Need money for college?
You may qualify for the
California College Fee Waiver Program.
5740 Ralston Street, Suite 304, Ventura
The Human Services Agency recognizes the courageous service of Ventura County veterans and works hard to help them, their dependents and survivors access benefits from federal, state and local agencies that they have earned. The Veteran Services Office helps these men and women, as well as their families, gain access to financial assistance and medical treatment. Services include assistance with:
- Claims to the VA for service-connected compensation
- Pension for wartime veterans with non-service-connected disabilities
- California Tuition Fee Waiver Program
- Memorial benefits
- VA life insurance
- Medical referrals and information
Click here to listen to radio spot.
Call (805) 477-5155 for more information or to schedule an appointment at our main office in Ventura or at one of our other locations.
Monday - Friday - 5740 Ralston Street, Suite 304, Ventura
In addition to our Ventura office, Veteran Services provides assistance to veterans and their dependents in the following cities: Camarillo, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Paula, and Oxnard.
Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF)
The Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) program is designed to aid veterans and their families who are facing homelessness or are at imminent risk of becoming homeless. The Ventura County Veterans team, Homeless Services team, and other stakeholders are working to end homelessness for veterans.
Learn more about the SSFV program.
Client Satisfaction Survey
To complete our survey online, visit Client Satisfaction Survey.
Visit your local Vet Center at:
790 E. Santa Clara Street, Suite #100
Ventura, CA 93001
VA facility providing counseling for PTSD, Military Sexual Trauma, TBI, and bereavement
For military personnel, veterans, and their families in crisis call:
1 (800) 273-8255 (then press 1).
Forms & Documents
- Veteran Services Brochure
- Veterans Dependents Tuition Fee Waiver Brochure
- Veterans Dependents Tuition Fee Waiver Application
- Services Offered to Survivors of Veterans Brochure
- Veteran Services Field Office Hours
- VA Compensation & Pension Physical Exam
- VA Pension Program - ALERT
- Veteran Gold Card Program
- Cancellation of EVRs
- Sample EVR Cancellation Letter
- Appointment Checklist
- Serving Those Who Served
- New Driver's License Option for Veterans
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - Forms
- Women Veterans' Inspiring True Stories
- Military OneSource
- Department of Defense Resources
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families