Need money for college?
You may qualify for the California College Fee Waiver Program.
The Human Services Agency recognizes the courageous service of Ventura County veterans and works hard to help them, their dependents and survivors access benefits from federal, state and local agencies that they have earned. The Veteran Services Office helps these men and women, as well as their families, gain access to financial assistance and medical treatment. Services include assistance with:
- Claims to the VA for service-connected compensation
- Pension for wartime veterans with non-service-connected disabilities
- California Tuition Fee Waiver Program
- Memorial benefits
- VA life insurance
- Medical referrals and information
Click here to listen to radio spot.
Call(805) 477-5155 for more information or to schedule an appointment at our main office in Ventura or at one of our other locations.
Monday - Friday - 855 Partridge Drive, Ventura
In addition to our Ventura office, Veteran Services provides assistance to veterans and their dependents in the following cities: Camarillo, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Santa Paula, and Oxnard.
Client Satisfaction Survey
To complete our survey, click here.
Visit your local Vet Center at:
790 E. Santa Clara Street, Suite #100
Ventura, CA 93001
VA facility providing counseling for PTSD, Military Sexual Trauma, TBI, and bereavement
For military personnel, veterans, and their families in crisis call:
1 (800) 273-8255 (then press 1).
Forms & Documents
- Veteran Services Brochure
- Veterans Dependents Tuition Fee Waiver Brochure
- Veterans Dependents Tuition Fee Waiver Application
- Services Offered to Survivors of Veterans Brochure
- Veteran Services Field Office Hours
- VA Compensation & Pension Physical Exam
- VA Fact Sheet - Pension & Death Pension
- VA Pension Program - ALERT
- Veteran Gold Card Program
- Cancellation of EVRs
- Sample EVR Cancellation Letter