- To report abuse/neglect of a child or adult: (805) 654-3200 or 911, 24 hours/day
- For information about your application for CalFresh, Medi-Cal, CalWORKs, or General Relief, or information about your case: 1-888-HSA-4-INFO (1-888-472-4463), 24 hours/day for automated information, or 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Friday for assistance from a customer care representative
- For office phone numbers, addresses, directions, and bus routes, click here
- For general information: (866) 904-9362, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- To report concerns about your treatment while applying for or receiving services: (805) 477-5199, 24 hours/day
- For health and human services information & referrals: (800) 339-9597, 24 hours/day, or click here
- Questions/Comments: Please let us know how we can better meet your needs
TTY (800) 735-2922 or 711
- We strive to meet the needs of applicants and clients of all backgrounds, including those who speak and/or read languages other than English, and those with special mobility, hearing, and/or visual needs. Further, we commit to keeping your information private and confidential in accordance with all state and federal laws. More information about the security of the electronic file system used for Medi-Cal, CalFresh (Food Stamps), and CalWORKs cases is available in English and Español.
- Questions / Comments: Please let us know how we can better meet your needs.
NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.