Annual Park Passes are good for 12 months of unlimited Day Use Parking at the below regional parks in Ventura County only.
Regional Parks include:
- Santa Rosa
- Toland Park
- Camp Comfort Park
- Dennison Park
- Soule Park (Dog Park & Equestrian Arena onsite)
- Steckel Park (Aviary onsite)
- Oak Park
- Tapo Canyon Park (Equestrian Arena onsite)
- Foster Park (Ojai Valley Trailhead vehicle parking for cyclists)
- The Annual Park Pass (APP) is good for day use access only, with unlimited use of day use parking areas, equestrian arenas and the Soule Park Dog Park area. Use of group use picnic areas, overnight tent camping, RV camping, etc. is not included.
- Passes are valid for a 12 month period from the date of issue. They are issued as "one per household", which means anyone from that household may utilize the APP, as long as they are driving a vehicle that displays the APP window sticker. A maximum of 12 people per vehicle is allowed.
- One passenger vehicle (and trailer), or horse and rider may enter the park utilizing an APP. Users will be issued a window sticker for display on their primary vehicle. Users that intend to ride horses into the park, or that do not own vehicles will be issued a wallet card for identification.
- The APP is $55 per pass annually. Extra passes for the same household may be purchased for an additional $10 each (maximum of 4 passes per household).
- A Discount Access Park Pass is available at a reduced cost of $25 each for individuals that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- 60 years or older (must show photo ID)
- Holders of State of California issued "Distinguished Veteran” Pass.
- Permanently Disabled Persons (must show State of California-issued Disabled Person (Blue) placard registration (not the blue placard) and photo ID)
- A $25.00 processing fee will be charged for each replacement pass.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
There are two ways to obtain an Annual Park Pass:
- The Ventura County Parks Department is located in the General Services building at the Saticoy Operations Yard (11201 Riverbank Drive, Suite A-1) in east Ventura. In person you may pay by Visa or MasterCard, cash, check, or money order. Your Annual Park Pass will be issued to you at the time of purchase.
-or for your convenience-
- Call Michelle Samsel at 805-654-3822. Information will be taken over the phone and you may pay for your pass with Visa or MasterCard. Your Annual Park Pass will be mailed to your home the next business day.
You must provide us with the following information in order to process your Annual Park Pass:
- Phone Number
- Your Vehicle's Year
- Your Vehicle's Make
- Your Vehicle's Model
- Your Vehicle's Color
- Your Vehicle's License Plate Number