LATEST NEWS & INFO
- Hobson Beach Park will be closed from 3-7 April and Faria Beach Park from 24-28 April for annual maintenance. Please use one of our other facilities for your camping needs during these closures.
- Camper Notice---Effective 16 May 2016 the Rincon Parkway; Only one RV, or trailer (includes towing vehicle), permitted per overnight site plus one non-recreational vehicle. No additional vehicles are allowed.
- WiFi is now available at Camp Comfort campground.
Certain events held in County parks will require a Use Permit(s) per County of Ventura ordinance. Examples of events that require a Use Permit(s) are large groups or parties that:
- are open to the public, or
- will have vendor booths selling goods or services, or
- will sell beer, wine, or alcohol, or
- will feature amplified sound (DJ or live band), or
- will have a Jolly Jumper, clown, etc., or
- will be filming inside the park (applies to professional filmmakers and student filmmakers).
The number of Use Permits required for one event depends on the type of the event. As an example, a private party of 250 people that will have a live DJ, a Margarita stand that sells drinks by the glass and a Jolly Jumper, would require the following Use Permits:
- An Amplified Sound Permit for the live DJ
- An Alcohol Sales Permit to sell Margaritas
- A Special Use Permit for the Jolly Jumper
- A Alcohol Beverage Control Permit (not issued by the County of Ventura)
For more information about Use Permits or to schedule an event, call the Parks Reservations Line at 805-654-3951 or click on the E-mail Us link below.