Font Size:

In addition to the child support services we provide, many other services are essential to a family’s well being such as health, legal, employment and public assistance services. We have created a resource directory to help our customers find the services they need.

Click here to access the Resource Directory

Additional Resources

For public assistance including CalWORKs and Medi-Cal, please visit the Human Services Agency website: or call (866) 904-9362

If you need a restraining order, please call the District Attorney's Victims' Assistance Program at (805) 654-3622 or visit their website at:

If you need assistance with custody and visitation or legal self-help, please contact the Family Law Facilitator at or call (805) 289-8733. To find a Self Help information for another county, please visit the California Courts website at:

If you would like to hire an attorney, you can also contact the Ventura County Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service at (805) 650-7599.

The Ventura County Department of Child Support Services has also created a Legal Services List which contains information on various places where you can receive legal assistance.  To see the list, please click on the link below to open the document.

Legal Services List


VISTA Bus Schedule

Vista Highway 101 & Conejo Connection Northbound Weekday




NOTE: As a convenience to our visitors, this page may contain links to external websites that are not managed or controlled by the County of Ventura.